I've been tagged by Cecilia
Here's what I have to do:
*I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
*Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
*People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
*Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I hate telephones in general and cell phones in particular. I almost never answer my phone and often do not answer the doorbell. I would rather not talk to people at all, but I am o.k. on the computer. I tend to be rather agoraphobic.
2. I am a big Sherlock Holmes fan.
3. I love beer and I have my own mug at a local brewpub, which entitles me to one free beer every day. A friend of mine and I brewed many batches of beer in graduate school. (We named one of our batches of beer "Baskerville Bitter.")
4. I have no interest in fashion. I have not worn make-up or high heels in centuries and am seriously considering "plain" dress.
5. I have competed in a hundred-mile bicycle race. Thousands of people finished before me, but thousands also finished after me.
6. I tend to listen to the same music all the time except when I go to Mad Priest's place. My favorite singer is Van Morrison and my favorite album is Avalon Sunset. My favorite composer is Bach and I often play the Goldberg Variations when I am working.
7. If I had to be any other occupation than a professor, I would be a cabinetmaker, a nun, or a chef.
8. I have a tendency towards kleptomania.
I tagged David Charles Walker, who doesn't have a blog (although we're working on him) so he will have to post here, and a bunch of other people who as of yet didn't want to play. *sob*